Cherry pitter "Leifheit"
What could be more delicious than a freshly baked cherry tart or some home-made cherry jam? The Leifheit cherry pitter is a must for anyone who prefers not to spend hours de-stoning cherries individually by hand.
You might also like
This clever device - cherry pitter "Leifheit" - cleanly pits up to 15 kg of fresh or preserved cherries per hour — and can be simply and neatly stowed away afterwards just like a bowl. For this purpose, the push-down handle can be simply collapsed and placed inside the collecting container. In use, the cherry pitter impresses with cleanly pitted cherries, which are also ideal as decorative fruits. Easy handling is ensured by a large, sloping chute, which arranges the cherries one by one under the plunger, where they are pitted in a single motion. The cherry stones land in the large catching container, which can be used for long periods before emptying. Non-slip rubber feet make the device stable to use; a soft-touch zone ensures the handle sits comfortably and securely in your hand. Cleaning is also very easy. Simply clean the plunger under running water, everything else can go in the dishwasher.
- Easy to store just like a bowl: simply collapse the handle and stow it away in the catching container
- Non-slip handle allows comfortable and sturdy use
- Enables quick and clean pitting of up to 15 kg of fresh or preserved cherries per hour
- Large collecting container for quick working without interruption
- High stability thanks to rubberised feet
- The large, slanted chute ensures simple movement of the cherries