I. General provisions
1. The rules of Ezidri.shop online store (hereinafter "the Store") (hereinafter "the Rules") shall be applicable to Customers placing orders in Ezidri.shop Store.
2. Ezidri.shop shall have the right to change the Rules of the Store. The Rules applicable at the moment of placement of an order (provided in the order) shall apply to Customers buying in the Store.
3. Customers shall not be allowed to place an order with Ezidri.shop if they are not familiar with the Rules of the Store. In any case, Customers shall be deemed to have familiarised themselves with and accept the Rules if they confirm their acceptance of the Rules before ordering products by clicking "I AGREE". In cases where a Customer partially or completely disagrees with all or a certain part of the Rules, the Customer shall not place an order electronically at Ezidri.shop, otherwise the Customer shall be deemed to be familiar with and unconditionally agree to all the Rules of the Store.
4. Ezidri.shop shall be exempted from any liability in cases where losses result from failure by Customers to familiarise themselves with the Rules of the Store regardless of recommendations provided to them and their obligations, although they have had such a possibility.
1. If a Customer wishes to get Ezidri.shop information notices, the Customer can choose to receive such notices.
2. A cookie – is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser while the user is browsing it. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the user's previous activity. Cookies help you resume where you left off, remember your registered login, theme selection, preferences and let us to suggest you the content you might be interested in. Cookies allows us to:
• Ensure consistent functionality throughout a visit,
• Ensure proper functionality of the shopping cart,
• Remind you about the products You have liked,
• Collect users browsing history on our website.
To get information about erasing all the saved cookies from your computer, read your browser instructions, which can be found in browser‘s Menu, Help section.
Note: without cookies our website will be unable to function properly.
3. The following personal data of Customers necessary for the delivery of products shall be provided when ordering products: forename; surname; address to which the products will be delivered; telephone number; other data necessary for delivery. Ezidri.shop confirms that such data will be used solely for product ordering and delivery purposes. Ezidri.shop undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties, except for Ezidri.shop partners providing product delivery services and other services related to the placement or execution of Customers' orders. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of personal information of Customers to third parties shall, in any case, be agreed with Customers. In any other cases, any personal data of Customers may be disclosed to third parties only in cases provided for in legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
4. When registering in Ezidri.shop Store and ordering products, a Customer undertakes to store the login information of the Customer and not to disclose it to anyone. In addition, the Customer confirms that the Customer is an adult and has the right to order products from Ezidri.shop Store. In the event that the Customer discloses the login information of the Customer, Ezidri.shop shall be exempted from any liability relating thereto.
5. Familiarising themselves with the Rules, Customers confirm that they are aware that cookies (files sent from a web server) will be placed in their computers when browsing Ezidri.shop Store.
6. Ezidri.shop confirms that it seeks to use advanced technology for the protection of personal data of Customers.
III. Procedure and conditions for placing an order
1. Customers visiting the website of the Store select products they like. The shopping cart is formed based on their choice.
2. After forming the shopping cart, Customers shall enter the following data necessary for the delivery of selected products: forename, surname, address to which the products will be delivered, telephone and additional information that may be important when delivering the ordered products. Ezidri.shop confirms that the data provided by Customers will be used solely for product sale and delivery purposes without prejudice to personal data protection requirements laid down in legal acts of the Republic of Latvia.
3. Then Customers must select one of the payment methods available at Ezidri.shop Store (for more information, see section IV of the Rules). Customers can also select delivery time from the delivery time options offered by Ezidri.shop, which are indicated as hour intervals. Customers must also confirm that they agree to be at the indicated address at the selected or established time.
4. All data provided by Customers are generated in the last window. Before confirming the data, Customers shall make sure that the data are correct and correspond to their wishes. Customers can correct erroneous data before sending the order to Ezidri.shop. Customers can also correct personal data necessary for the delivery of products after placing an order. Customers shall not be able to confirm an order until the moment they indicate that they are familiar with and agree to the Rules of Ezidri.shop Store. In the event that a Customer is not familiar with the Rules of the Store before selecting products, the Customer shall do this before confirming the Customer's order and data provided in it.
5. Once the Client confirms the order, it is sent to the Ezidri.shop. The order is regarded as submitted as of the moment it is received by the Ezidri.shop. At the same time it is regarded as an agreement between the Client and the Ezidri.shop. However, such an agreement is regarded as valid only since the moment, when Ezidri.shop receives a confirmation from the Client's chosen bank (when the payment is made via on-line banking) about the payment for the chosen goods; when the payment is made via bank transfer, the agreement is regarded as valid, as soon as the Client's payment is received; when the payment is made in cash at the time of delivery or by card at the postal service terminal, the agreement is regarded as valid as of the moment, when the Client confirms the order at the Ezidri.shop Shop.
6. After the Customer has placed the order, Ezidri.shop will automatically send an e-mail to the Customer, indicating the ordered products and data provided by the Customer.
7. After Ezidri.shop receives a notice from the bank that the Customer has made a payment order for purchasing products from the Store, the Customer will be sent a notice to the indicated e-mail address. The moment of receipt of the notice from the bank shall be deemed to be the moment of the start of performance of the agreement between the Customer and Ezidri.shop.
8. The Customer's order shall be stored in the Ezidri.shop database in accordance with the requirements regarding the period of storage of such data laid down in the effective legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
9. In any case, when placing an order, the Customer shall be deemed to be familiar with and unconditionally agree to all the Rules of the Store as well as to all the other conditions specified in the order.
10. The agreement is made and implemented in the official national language.
IV. Warranty and product pricing
1. The properties of each product are specified next to each product in the Store.
2. Ezidri.shop states and the Customer confirms that the Customer is aware that the colour, shape or other parameters of the products offered at the Store may not correspond to the actual size, shape and colour of the products due to the specific features of the monitor used.
3. The Customer agrees that by placing the order with the Store by electronic means the Customer undertakes to pay the price indicated in the order.
4. The prices at the Shop and on the order are indicated using an official state currency and VAT.
5. Ezidri.shop sells products meeting the conditions specified in the order. In the event that products transferred to the Customer do not meet certain requirements stated in the order, the Customer agrees to immediately notify Ezidri.shop by phone and the latter undertakes to take all necessary steps to eliminate the existing deficiencies where such deficiencies have occurred through the fault of Ezidri.shop or third parties acting in the name thereof. If Ezidri.shop fails to eliminate the deficiencies within a reasonable time limit agreed with the Customer, the Customer shall have the right to defend the Customer's rights in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Civil Code of the Republic of Latvia.
6. Obligations of Ezidri.shop in respect of products:
6.1. Where a certain shelf life is established for specific products, Ezidri.shop undertakes to sell such products to the Customer so that the Customer is given a real possibility to use the products before the end of the shelf life.
6.2. Ezidri.shop undertakes to transfer products of adequate quality and meeting the requirements specified in the order.
6.3. Ezidri.shop undertakes to present the Customer with the quantity of products indicated in the order. Ezidri.shop shall not be liable in cases where the quantity of transferred products is not accurate due to incorrect data provided by the Customer in the order placed with Ezidri.shop.
6.4. Ezidri.shop shall, in any case, present the Customer with an assortment of products meeting the criteria specified in the order.
6.5. In cases where a certain set of items is indicated in an order, Ezidri.shop undertakes to provide all the items contained in the set of items.
6.6. Products shall be delivered packed in view of their nature in order to ensure that the products are suitable for their intended use.
V. Payment procedure and deadlines
1. The Client pays for the order in the Ezidri.shop Shop using one of the following options: bank transfer, on-line banking, credit card or cash.
2. Having chosen one of the on-line payment options, the Client obliges to make the payment for the goods immediately. If the chosen option was payment in cash during the delivery, the Client obliges to make the payment during the delivery. In other case the Client loses the right to make claims regarding the breach of the delivery terms, since the package is formed only when Ezidri.shop receives the payment for the goods.
3. If the Customer chooses to pay for products in cash to the courier on delivery of the products, the ordered products shall be sent to the Customer only after contacting the Customer and making sure that the order is genuine and the delivery addresses are correct.
VI. Return of products
1. Customers shall be enabled to replace products transferred to them with other similar products with different measurements, shape, colour, design or composition or to return products that they do not like.
2. The Client may implement this right in 30 days from the moment of confirming the order. This right is related to the fact that the Client is dissatisfied with the dimensions, form, colour, model or a certain arrangement of certain goods.
Changes in packaging, necessary to examine the goods, are not regarded as substantial damage to or loss of merchantable quality. In all cases goods have to be returned in their original packaging.
3. Products shall be replaced and returned only if the replaced or returned products meet the following requirements:
(a) they have not been used;
(b) they have not been damaged;
(c) consumption properties of the products have been retained;
(d) they have not lost their marketable appearance.
Changes in the packaging necessary to inspect a product shall not be considered to be substantial damage or loss of the marketable appearance. In any case, products shall be returned in the original packaging, including the Ezidri.shop seal that shall not be removed from the products.
When returning products, Customers shall, in any case, present Ezidri.shop with the product acquisition documents.
4. The rules of product replacement or return (based on the amendment of the order No. 4-243 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, issued on 15 March 2012) determine the goods that may be returned or replaced only with the seller's consent:
(a) perfumery, cosmetics and toilet preparations;
(b) baby clothes;
(c) vests for men, boys, women or girls, nightdresses, pyjamas and similar articles;
(d) bras, corsets and similar articles;
(e) printed books, reproductions and other products of the printing industry;
(f) tights, stockings, socks and other similar articles;
(g) toys, games, except for sports and fishing tackle
5. Products shall be replaced or returned after the Customer has filled in the form on the Ezidri.shop website, indicating the products returned or replaced and the reason for return or replacement.
6. In the event of replacement of products resulting in a price difference, the Customer shall pay Ezidri.shop such a price difference. The price difference shall be paid by a bank transfer to an indicated bank account of Ezidri.shop.
7. In case when Ezidri.shop does not have a replacement for the item, the Client is returned his/her money, without taking into account the price of delivery.
8. Goods can be replaced or returned only if they meet the requirements indicated in the part 3 of this part of the Rules. The amount paid for the goods is returned no later than in 14 days since signing the application of return.
9. In case of special offers and sales, the return of goods is subject to special conditions, and by familiarising oneself with these Rules, the Client agrees with those special conditions of the return of the goods.
VII. Delivery of products
1. Ezidri.shop undertakes to deliver products to the Customer within 1–3 working days from the sending of a confirmation of execution of the order to the Customer. This time limit shall not apply in cases where there are no requested products in the Ezidri.shop warehouse and the Customer is informed of the lack of the ordered products. The Customer also agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of products may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, Ezidri.shop undertakes to contact the Customer immediately and agree on delivery issues.
2. When ordering products, the Customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the products, select the delivery time (indicated as a time interval) and the person who will accept the products.
3. The Customer undertakes to accept the products. In the event that the Customer cannot accept the products delivered to the indicated address and according to other data provided by the Customer, the Customer shall have no right to make complaints to Ezidri.shop about the delivery of the products to a wrong person.
4. The goods ordered at the Ezidri.shop on-line shop are delivered by an authorised courier service (see the section "Delivery" for more information). The goods are delivered at the time indicated on the order. The Client chooses the time of delivery when making the order. The time of delivery is indicated in the confirmation of the order sent to the Client. In cases when the Client cannot receive the package at the time indicated, he or she obliges to immediately inform the client service department by e-mail (see the section "Contacts" for contacts).
5. If the courier service could not deliver the package due to the Client's fault or due to circumstances that could be influenced by the Client, the courier service and the Client arranges a new time of delivery. Additional delivery can be performed no more than two times. If the Client does not accept the package, the package is returned to the Ezidri.shop and the Client cannot make any claims regarding failure to deliver the goods on time. Moreover, Ezidri.shop is relieved of the responsibility for breaching the terms of delivery in all cases if the goods are not delivered to the Client on time or if they are not delivered at all due to the Client's fault or due to circumstances that could be influenced by the Client.
6. The Customer shall immediately inform Ezidri.shop by e-mail:
(a) if a shipment is not delivered at an indicated time interval or the courier is late more than 15 minutes from the end of the time interval;
(b) if no reply to an inquiry is received within four working hours after applying to the courier service to an indicated e-mail address or if no answer is provided after calling an indicated phone number;
(c) if the courier behaves disrespectfully during the delivery of products or looks untidy;
(d) in any case shall immediately notify Ezidri.shop if the shipment is delivered in damaged, crumpled or otherwise damaged packaging; also in cases where the shipment contains products other than those ordered or the quantity of such products is wrong, the set of products is incomplete, the products are of an inappropriate size or measurements.
7. In any case where the couriers deliver products to the Customer in crumpled, wet or otherwise externally damaged packaging, the Customer shall indicate this in the confirmation of shipment delivery presented by the courier (write comments) or draw up a separate notice of such defects. The Customer shall do this in the presence of the courier. In the event of failure to perform such actions, Ezidri.shop shall be exempted from liability to the Customer for damaged products, provided that such damage has resulted from damaged packaging not indicated by the Customer in the confirmation of shipment delivery.
8. In the event that after accepting the products the Customer notices that the shipment contains an inappropriate set of products or the delivered products are of an inappropriate size, colour or other parameters, the Customer shall immediately notify Ezidri.shop thereof.
VIII. Placement of comments
1. All rules for the placement of comments in the Guest Book and Product Comments shall be established and compliance with them shall be controlled by Ezidri.shop. Any placement of a comment in the Ezidri.shop online store shall automatically mean acceptance of all the rules for the placement of comments established by Ezidri.shop.
2. In any case, Ezidri.shop shall have the right to remove comments violating both legal acts of the Republic of Latvia, the rights of other persons and the rules for the placement of comments. In addition, Ezidri.shop reserves the right to remove any comments placed in the Guest Book and Product Comments at its discretion.
3. Any person placing a comment in the Ezidri.shop online store shall confirm that such a comment does not violate and will not violate the rights of any third parties and shall assume responsibility for his/her actions that would breach the aforementioned confirmations.
IX. Other provisions
1. All messages to the Ezidri.shop must be sent to the client service department by e-mail (see the section "Contacts" for contacts).
2. The agreement between the Client and Ezidri.shop is concluded in the official state language.